Comics and illustration student
I like black tea with milk and can fly in my dreams.
So… where to start?
1) He is nephew of Ike* - the second top member of Healer institute, who takes care of him from his about 14 years. His father is important too, but they do not consort. (And Lars hates him). His mother died when he was about 11 years.
2) He does not have very good relationship with Ike too, because Ike was trying to educate him… not very successfully, trying to make him study and forcing him to go to the Healer school.
3) At the first glance he seems far too friendly but in real, he doesn't like anyone at all. He likes to talk to people, especially the new ones, but usually no one is willing to listen.
4) Lars is very intelligent from nature. He has great logic, memory and ability to speak skillfully. But he uses it mostly for giving others apt but offensive nicknames.
5) He provoke conflicts (though he doesn’t want to fight really), because he knows that no one of Healer apprentices dare to attack him physically, thanks to his family connections. If someone would eventually try to hit him, he would run. He is not very good fighter. He is physically weak. And not very brave.
6) He is kind of friend with Mintaii. Lars was supposed to guide him, when Mint was new at organization. And they were roommates for some time.) Lars would not admit that not even to himself, but he maybe likes him a little? Even though Lars thinks he is a fool, makes fun of him and kind of bullies him too. But it’s… almost friendly. It’s because Mint is really really nice to him. That is rare – which is not so strange.
7) He has very bad health and suffers a lot of pain.
8) So he keeps stealing cocaine and morphine from the hospital storage.
*Ike Ryuu Taro – but I’m going to change his name… Ike is only part of name what would not be changed. (I’m getting rid of some Japanese names… u__u)
6) Seth (Haha, it was hard to choose from your characters you was not be taged with yet. )